Teaching assistant at Université Pierre et Marie Curie for fluid and solid mechanics classes:
- Preparation for French engineering schools (71h).
- Ecole Polytechnique Universitaire de Paris (30h).
- Practical course at Orsay University (60h).
- Higher-level sports program at UPMC (32h).
Supervisor of 7 M.Sc. projects:
- Samy Ben Hamoudi, Transport mechanism in confined bubbles.
- Guillaume Russo, Salt invasion: evaporation-driven spreading of brine drops.
- Sourim Banerjee, Dynamics of confined bubbles: Marangoni versus gravity.
- Taha Laroussi, Roe of viscosity in the Leidenfrost effect.
- Rubén Montecinos, Encapsulation of liquid cells and biological objects with monolayer graphene.
- Oscar Saavedra Villanueva, Friction mobilization in confined granular rafts.
- Ismael Lanas Soza, Microdroplet formation and deposition on flexible membranes.
- Advisor for 17 high school and university projects on spider silk, accessible here.
- Finalist for the science popularization prize Le Monde de la Recherche Universitaire 2016.
- Scientific expert interviewed by “On n’est pas que des cobayes”, a popular science program, on the mechanical properties of spider silk broadcasted by the french national TV channel France 5 on 14th December 2012 (see video below).
- Scientific expert interviewed for the documentary series on bio-inspiration in scientific research “Nature=Future!“. Featured in Le Monde (find me in the video below at 2:35).
- Scientific expert for E=M6, a popular science program broadcasted by the french national TV channel M6.
- Scientific expert for the Washington Post.