Given the multidisciplinary nature of my work, I am dedicated to communication between communities. Do not hesitate to contact me for further discussion and collaboration.
- Christine Rollard (Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle, Paris, France)
- Arnaud Antkowiak (Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France)
- Sébastien Neukirch (Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France)
- Fritz Vollrath (University of Oxford, UK)
- Oscar Saavedra (CBS, Université de Montpellier, France)
- José Bico (ESPCI, Paris, France)
- Benoît Roman (ESPCI, Paris, France)
- David Grosso (Aix-Marseille Université, Marseille, France)
- François Gallaire (EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Natasha Krins (Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France)
- Stéphane Régnier (Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France)
- Francisco Melo (SMAT-C, Universidad de Santiago de Chile)
- Andrés Concha (Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, Chile)
- Pedro Reis (MIT/EPFL)
- Edward Kramer (MC-CAM, University of California at Santa Barbara, USA)
- Fanny Deplace (MC-CAM, University of California at Santa Barbara, USA)
- Mickael Boudot (Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan)
- Claus-Dieter Ohl (Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore)
H. Elettro, F. Melo, Wrinkling of floating monoatomic graphene sheets, American Physical Society (APS) March Meeting, 13-17th March 2017, New Orleans, LA, USA.
H. Elettro, F. Melo, Graphene wrinkling and encapsulation, Cargèse Summer School, 7-23th August 2016, Cargèse, France.
I presented my PhD work to many international conferences under the title H. Elettro, S. Neukirch, A. Antkowiak, F. Vollrath, Elastocapillary windlass: from spider silk to smart actuators.
- European Solid Mechanics Conference, 6-10th July 2015, Madrid, Spain.
- Fluid and elasticity, 22-24th June 2015, Biarritz, France.
- American Physcial Society March meeting, 2-6th March 2015, San Antonio, TX, USA.
- Complex motion in fluids, Danemark Technological University, 4-10th August 2013.
- Soft Matter Research and Technology Center (SMAT-C), Universidad de Santiago de Chile, 11th May 2016.
- Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL, Switzerland), invited by Prof. François Gallaire (head of the Laboratory of Fluid Mechanics and Instabilities (LFMI)), 17th February 2015.
- Mephy research group (ESPCI, Paris), 14th september 2015.
- Young physicists meeting (CNAM, Paris), 4th november 2013 and 2014.
- Collège de France, Laboratoire de Chimie de la Matière Condensée de Paris (LCMCP), 4th July 2014.
- Laboratoire de Physique des Solides, Orsay University (France), invited by Prof. Françoise Livolant, 2nd October 2015.
- Biomechanics across scales, Ecole Polytechnique (France), 2nd February 2015.
- Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST, Japan), invited by Prof. Amy Shen (head of the micro/nanofluidics group), 17th August 2015.