Skip to content
- 2 years (2018-2020) Marie Curie Fellowship (175,419€) for El_CapiTun, project n°750802.
- Winner of the Royal Society Publishing Photography Competition 2017 in the micro imaging category.
- 2 years (2015-2017) Fondecyt post-doctoral fellowship from the Chilean national board of scientific and technological development (52,396,000 $CLP).
- Finalist for the science popularization prize Le Monde de la Recherche Universitaire.
- Laureate of the Aguirre-Basualdo prize 2016 for best PhD research within the Universities of Paris (350,000 students), delivered by the Chancellery of Paris (10,000€).
- Researcher in the ANR grant Capillary_Windlass 2014-2018 (450,000 €, 8.7% success rate).
- CNRS PICS 2014 government-funded program (5,000 €).
- Travel grant for the PHASME 2016 international conference (534€).
- Royal society travel grant 2013-2015 (12,000 £).
- Ecole Normale Supérieure de Paris 3-years (2012-2015) doctoral grant (110,000€).
- Ecole Normale Supérieure de Paris 4-years (2008-2012) undergraduate fellowship (125,000€).
- Elected PhD students representative of the D’Alembert institute committee.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: